Shoutbox 0 nowych PW 

2 Stron V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Silnik z tyłu a temperatura, Jak to jest?
Chris320
post Mon, 30 Aug 2010 - 20:03
Post #21

Frequent User

V12 w 850 też wydziela sporo ciepła.Mimo ,że silnik z przodu to jest dość mocno zabudowany i osprzęt swoje dostaje.Do tego przwód do alternatora potrafi się przetrzeć,przewody paliwowe blisko i nieszczęście gotowe.Moją pierwszą 8 kupiłem po małym nadpaleniu,a w ogłoszeniach w niemcowni to już chyba z 5 widziałem.

--------------------
E31
E36 w budowie
F150
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wspieraj forum
post Mon, 30 Aug 2010 - 20:03
Post #

Dotacja

Dotacja na forum

Quote Post
caro
post Tue, 31 Aug 2010 - 17:06
Post #22

Forum Killer

+Quote Post
Taffarel
post Wed, 01 Sep 2010 - 06:22
Post #23

Forum Homee

moim zdaniem problem z grzaniem się to mogą mieć te stare volkswageny busy z silnikiem z tyłu, a nie nowe lambo, audi, prosie, czy ferrari.
Powyższe zdjęcia przecież nie dowodzą tego, że układ chłodzenia nie wyrobił !
Najstarsze ze znanych mi z podwórka aut z silnikiem z tyłu to mr2 z bodajże 91r oraz 911 z podobnego rocznika... żadne z aut nie sprawiło nigdy problemu temperaturowego, choć przyznać należy, że nie były upalane na torach, tylko zwyczajnie jeżdzone po mieście.
Problem pożaru to odrębna kwestia... mój kolega do skody fabii 1,2htp '04r dolał oleju i zapomniał zakręcić korek wlewu... efekt jak powyżej.

--------------------
BMW
m6, 135i, 550ix, 550i, x5, x6

+Quote Post
Joker
post Wed, 01 Sep 2010 - 10:15
Post #24

Forum Clubber

Taffarel ale układ chłodzenia trzyma temepraturę silnika, a ile z tych przypadków to zapalenie się samego silnika ? Wybuch? To bardziej osprzęt zaczyna się jarać a w komorze różnych aut temepratura temperaturze nie równa.

+Quote Post
rottie
post Wed, 01 Sep 2010 - 15:30
Post #25

Forum Clubber

CYTAT
An official recall has been instigated for all Ferrari 458 Italias, so dealers can replace a rear wheelarch liner and its associated heat shield.
The move is Ferrari's response to the five flambéed 458 Italias (charmingly referred to by the factory as 'thermal incidents') that have been plastered all over the web in recent days, apparently following analysis of the victims' mortal remains.

According to the company, the problem is caused by high ambient temperatures combined with very hot engines, when the wheelarch assembly can be deformed by heat.

This deformation pushes the wheelarch liner heat shield closer to the exhaust, causing the glue used to fix the heat shield to melt, smoke, or in a few cases catch fire.

The fix is a replacement heat shield for the wheelarch liner that's attached mechanically, and not using inflammable glue. (Would this an appropriate moment for a Homer Simpson-style "D'oh!"?)

All 1,248 cars built to the end of July are affected by the recall (that's when the factory shut down for the summer hols), and all future cars will have the fix built in.

Ferrari says it will replace any burnt-out 458 with a shiny new one 'as soon as possible', as long as it can be proved the er, 'thermal incident' was the result of the problem addressed by the recall.

+Quote Post
mally
post Thu, 02 Sep 2010 - 12:49
Post #26

Super User

Odnośnie Ferrari 458 http://moto.onet.pl/1624555,1,tajemnica-po...kul.html?node=2

--------------------
....Fabia RS.....190/400

+Quote Post

2 Stron V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Wersja Lo-Fi Aktualny czas: Saturday, 27 April 2024 - 12:15