Shoutbox 0 nowych PW 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ROM RIDER - Open Source ECU Tools, BMW & SUBARU ECU
koczkodan
post Sun, 19 Feb 2017 - 14:06
Post #1

Rookie

Witam , trafiłem na taki oto "edytor" wsadu i dataloger ECU . Tunerem nie jestem wiec ciężko mi porównać jego możliwości w stosunku do np tuner pro. Ale po 1-2 godz obcowania z programem jestem pod wrażeniem ilości funkcji i otwartej bazy definicji dla wsadów bmw ms41-ms43 ecu. Wielką zaletą tego programu jest otwarty charakter(nie trzeba nic piracko ściągać ) i możliwość pracy w środowisku Linux wadą brak tłumaczenia.

Zachcam do spróbowania i dyskusji na temat programu.Funkcji jest na prawde dużo myśle że warto (trzeba się zarejestrować aby pobierać pliki) :!:

Jako że jest to projekt Open Source myślę że mogę podać linki i org. opis.

http://www.romraider.com/forum/index.ph ... 64df205299
http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=41 - BMW ECU

Features

RomRaider provides many features normally only seen in commercial software applications. The main capabilities are:

Platform agnostic: RomRaider is written in Java making it easier to support tuning on various operating systems. Currently Windows and Linux are supported.
Subaru support: Support for many Subaru ROM versions via plug-in ECU definition data files. ECU definitions can be upgraded independently of the actual tuning software.
BMW support: Support for 1996–2003 versions of BMW DME (MS41/42/43 variants) via plug-in DME definition data files. DME definitions can be upgraded independently of the actual tuning software.
Multiple maps: The ability to load, modify and save one or more ROM files
Intuitive user interface: Simple, easy to use user interface which presents the various ROM maps within a tree view grouped by function e.g. Boost, Fuel, Timing are each groups collating a number of related maps.
Tuning by User Level: This is a tuning safety related capability which restricts (write) access to certain maps based on User Level e.g. beginner, intermediate, advanced. User level may be dynamically switched at any time.
Intelligent map data display: All data within maps are intelligently displayed using the appropriate unit of measure e.g. RPM, Boost (PSI/Bar - absolute or relative), Temperature (degrees F or C). Additionally map data is colour coded greatly reducing the time taken to understand and tune a map.
3D graphing: Map table data may be displayed in 3D as an additional map visualisation aid.
Map tuning assistant: A detailed description of each map is available to the tuner from the map properties page.
Map comparison: This allows maps from the same or different ECUs to be easily compared.
Map copy & paste: ROMs can be quickly tuned using the map copy and paste capability.
Map smoothing: This allows tuners to interpolate map data values greatly reducing the time taken to alter maps.
Realtime data logging and post analysis tool: This includes the ability to overlay data logs on to actual maps as an aid when fine tuning.

Jeeet
User

Imię: Marek

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wspieraj forum
post Sun, 19 Feb 2017 - 14:06
Post #

Dotacja

Dotacja na forum
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post