Shoutbox 0 nowych PW 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stukajacy z20net
Lincoln e30ix
post Fri, 12 Oct 2018 - 08:45
Post #1

Forum Killer

Witam
Mamy taki problem ze stukającym silnikiem w Signum, po jednej z batalii na AutoBahn silnik zaczął stukac, szybkie szukanie który cylinder odpinajac cewki i ucichl jakby nigdy nic po rozpieciu pierwszego cylindra. Miska w dół, stawiając na panewke, a tam zużycie zerowe, pomiary potwierdziły to co było widać, wał bez jakichkolwiek uszkodzeń - pytanie co jest grane ???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wspieraj forum
post Fri, 12 Oct 2018 - 08:45
Post #

Dotacja

Dotacja na forum

Quote Post
Badtimechen355
post Fri, 17 Dec 2021 - 07:13
Post #2

Rookie

absorbed in every flow of mine, the overseas students had been another time amazed via this particular culture and that they couldn’t assist taking photos occasionally.subsequent came the instant once I asked them to have a try themselves. washing the tea pots, adding tea leaves, and pouring water into the cups, they followed my commands and have been really immersed in charming tea way of life. the tea residence witnessed a in reality exciting time for everyone.on the cease of the pastime, retaining the tea bags in our arms, we took a image to memorize the unforgettable day. it unexpectedly hit me that conventional tradition like tea way of life became of extraordinary attraction and big price. and i swelled with pride to unfold our own culture to human beings everywhere in the world. in my opinion, the way of life of any country is a sort of treasured history, and belongs to the complete mankind. with economic globalization, the mixing of different cultures has grow to be an inevitable trend of the time is an isolated island, be it china or the western world. the clearer we hold close the cutting-edge scenario, the greater it might be useful to the global villagers.
voip phone system service provider

+Quote Post
mati1999
post Fri, 17 Dec 2021 - 07:46
Post #3

Rookie

Ty Signumem tak zaciekle walczyłeś na autostradzie? Co tam killowałeś? Białe octavie?

+Quote Post
Lincoln e30ix
post Fri, 17 Dec 2021 - 09:36
Post #4

Forum Killer

250ps pozwala spokojnie odpuścić białe octavie tongue.gif
Zatkał się natrysk i przytarło spuchnięty tłok, za długo mu było 220+ biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Wersja Lo-Fi Aktualny czas: Thursday, 28 March 2024 - 20:32